TLC Exmouth Bed and Breakfast is proud of its commitment to the Environment, only natural when we are located in such a beautiful part of the country.
As a family run business, we are dedicated to ensuring that your stay with us is of the highest quality but with minimum environmental impact.
As part of our commitment to improving our ongoing environmental performance we will;
- Set objectives and targets to demonstrate our commitment to continual improvement in environmental performance.
- Optimise our use of energy, water and other inputs, whilst taking every step to minimise pollution.
- Minimise waste production, maximise re-use and dispose of waste safely and legally. We have worked hard to improve our recycling at the bed and breakfast and significantly reduced our waste to landfill.
- Work with our suppliers and contractors to ensure that they adhere to our environmental policy and where possible encourage them to improve their own environmental performance.
- Comply with relevant environmental legislation and regulation and always seek to exceed requirements and work for improvements in overall environmental performance.
- We will ask you to help the environment by re-using towels whenever possible.
If you have any suggestions as to how we can further improve our environmental performance then please let us know, we love the Devon area and with your help we can ensure it stays a special place for generations to come.
TLC Exmouth Bed & Breakfast
11 Lyndhurst Road