Click through the images and videos below and get to know TLC Bed and Breakfast in Exmouth. Further down you’ll find a gallery showcasing the wonderful Exmouth and the Devon landscape, plus the incredible activities you can enjoy during your stay.
Click on any image to open a light box and slideshow.
Devon is a county of great beauty, history, culture and contrasts. Boasting two coastlines, two National Parks, five areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty, a Biosphere Reserve, a Geopark, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. From beautiful beaches, to rolling hills, organic farms, and historical ruins.
There is an immense choice of places to explore and experience during your stay. Ask for our insider tips on places to visit during your stay.
Did you know ….
- Devon straddles a peninsula and so has two separate coastlines, around 65% of which is named as Heritage Coast
- The South West Coast Path runs along the entire length of both
- The South East Coast from Salcombe to Exmouth is one of the sunniest parts of the UK
- Devon’s botany is very diverse and includes some rare species not found elsewhere in the British Isles other than Cornwall
- The administrative centre and capital of Devon is the city of Exeter, but its largest city is Plymouth
- Devon is known for its mariners including Sir Francis Drake and Sir Walter Raleigh
TLC Exmouth Bed & Breakfast
11 Lyndhurst Road