We hope you are looking forward to your upcoming stay. Here is some information on our location and directions in anticipation of your arrival.
Our Address is:
TLC Exmouth Bed and Breakfast
11 Lyndhurst Road
TLC Exmouth Bed and Breakfast is perfectly placed for the road and rail network. This means you can easily stop by and explore our local area for a few days if you’re doing a road trip around Devon and Cornwall (or a cycling trip for that matter, this is the home of great cycling trails after all!).
TLC Exmouth Bed and Breakfast is just a 10 minute walk from the mainline Exmouth railway Station, which makes us easily accessible. If you do not want to drive into Exmouth, or are visiting from abroad. Alternatively, there is a bus stop a couple of minutes walk away from the accommodation.
We are just 10 minutes’ walk into Exmouth town centre and close to the town’s local businesses, restaurants, pubs and shops. We are just 2 minutes from Exmouth’s Phear Park and 3 minutes’ drive to Exmouth seafront.
If you are attending a Passing Out Parade or other Function at CTCRM – Lympstone, wedding, celebration or event we are close to popular venues, such as Lympstone Manor -Michael Caine’s acclaimed Michelin Star, fine dining Country House Hotel, Woodbury Park Hotel and Golf Club, Powderham Castle, Exeter Golf and Country Club, Ocean Exmouth, Westpoint in Exeter. We are available for group accommodation bookings. Contact us for group wedding bookings.
Exeter Airport, Exeter City Centre and The University of Exeter are on the door step too, within 20 minutes’ drive. TLC also have forecourt parking and further free on-street parking is available.
How to find us:
You can use the following directions to find No. 11, or use the map above to plan your route. We look forward to your visit.
- From junction 30 of the M5 follow the dual carriageway from Sandygate signposted Sidmouth, Budleigh Salterton and Exmouth.
- On reaching the Clyst St Mary roundabout take the third exit and follow this section of dual carriageway to the next roundabout, taking the second exit onto the A376 to Exmouth.
- Continue along the A376 passing through the villages of Ebford, Exton and Lympstone.
- On reaching The Saddlers (A Public house on the right hand side) continue straight, on A376, where you will pass two petrol filling stations on the right (ESSO then Shell).
- Continue down the hill (having just passed the Shell station) reaching the traffic lights at the top of Gypsy Lane, continue to follow the road as it veers to the right at the traffic lights and then take the 2nd turning on the left into Lyndhurst Road and the property can be found on the right-hand side.
- Turn into the drive and look for your allocated parking bay. This needs to be reserved in advance, in addition to the available local on-street parking.
Exmouth railway station connects to the wider mainline network. We are happy to meet you from the Railway Station in Exmouth should the ten minute walk be unsuitable. Otherwise there are numerous Exmouth based taxi firms serving the area. The drive from Exmouth railway station to TLC Exmouth Bed and Breakfast currently costs no more than £5.00
There are several buses that run at numerous times each hour between Exmouth and Exeter and vice versa. These offer Wi-Fi and USB power. The stop closest to our B&B is 200 yards away – an easy walk. Please enquire with www.stagecoachbus.com for further information.
Our closest airport is Exeter (11 miles) or Bristol (70 miles).
Nearby event venues:
We’re conveniently located for ever-popular event and wedding venues. Perfect if you’re here for a special occasion and of course, we can arrange transport for you.Our B&B is also easy to access if you’re in Exmouth/Exeter for a conference or trade show or in theatre and we’ve made sure our B&B is suitable for business travellers.
If you need to contact us on the way:
Contact Number: 01395 742 856 or 07552 313 653
Join our mailing list
‘TLC proudly cater for those guests who enjoy the finer things in life on a small but personal scale. TLC is the fulfilment of a family dream for guests to rest, relax, explore and discover Exmouth and it’s surrounding area! Journal – October 2019
TLC Exmouth Bed & Breakfast
11 Lyndhurst Road